Sun Cities Saddle Club
Becoming a Member
Club membership is for seniors mostly residing in either Sun City, Sun City West, Sun City Grand, or Corte Bella. Seniors from outside those communities who are interested in Western trail riding and who meet the age requirements of the Sun Cities are eligible for membership, subject to the approval of the Board of Directors.
1. Membership is limited to those who have had some previous riding experience.
2. Recreation cards are not required.
3. No monitor duties are necessary.
4. You must attend a meeting to join.
5. Each new member will be required to sign a Hold Harmless Agreement upon joining the club.
6. New members will be responsible for reading Best Practices and Safety documents when joining the club.
Initial membership fee is $25. Renewal annual dues are currently $15. Life Members are exempt from annual dues.
Come to a meeting and sign up! See a Membership person for paperwork.